openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Diann <silenc...@live.com>
Subject Scanning
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:23:39 GMT
Hi, my name is Dee.

I have an iMac OS 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion).  I downloaded OpenOffice 3.4.1.  .  My printer/scanner
is an HP office jet 6600.  The scanner works fine in all my other programs, but in Oo it won't
work.  I click on insert - pictures - scan - select source.  Then nothing happens.  I've searched
the web without success for this problem.  You are my last resort before removing this program.
 This I don't wish to do because it is very favourably recommended.

Do you have any advice for me?

Kind regards D.