openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "NG, Derek" <derek...@atos.net>
Subject Open office 2.4.3 with Java 7
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:44:18 GMT
Hi,

     My name is Derek and i am currently working in DSTA/MINDEF and we are currently using
OpenOffice 2.4.3. However as we are planning to upgrade Java version to 7 , I would like to
enquire from you if Open Office 2.4.3 support Java 7.

I know that Open Office 3.4.0 and above support Java 7 and if Open Office 2.4.3 does not support
Java 7, we will be upgrading Open Office to 3.4.0 and above.

Hope to hear from you soon to clarify our doubts. Thanks !

Thanks and regards
Derek Ng