openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Robyn Jamison <robynart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resetting User Profile
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 01:46:14 GMT
Hey, All,

I hate to sound like a heretic, but I’ve recently downloaded LibreOffice and, although I’ve
been using Open Office for several years, I am finding that I like LIbreOffice better.
You can open all your existing Open Office docs with it, no problem.

At this point, I still have both Open Office and LibreOffice on my computer, but if LibreOffice
continues to seem superior, I’ll remove Open Office.

Robyn