openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Problem with open office.org
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:45:53 GMT
At 10:50 05/04/2013 -0500, Debbie Weber wrote:
>I suddenly have page breaks under every line in my
>spreadsheet.  Besides manually deleting each line (edit....delete
>manual break...row break), how can I get this task done
>quickly?  I've tried highlighting all of the lines and deleting the
>page break, but it doesn't work.  Please help!

o Select the entire sheet. (Click in the top left corner - where the
row and column numbers meet.)
o Copy.
o Paste into a new sheet.
o Shuffle and rename sheets if desired.

This should preserve formulae on the sheet in question, but may
corrupt any references to the relevant sheet from other sheets - so
you will need to check that.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker