openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Opening an existing document
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:42:29 GMT
That sounds like an awful lot of work for my use.  I would have to do
that 50 times a day, and how do you get rid of the previous bookmark
when  you set a new one?

I think I will just use my Portable copy of OOo 3.2.0, from Sun, which
does have the behavior I like.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU