openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Resetting User Profile
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 21:04:40 GMT
Folder options are used to make the hidden folders displayed only. No need to change anything
else.
The Path information is given in the OpenOffice menu Tools>Options>OOo>Path and then
check what is the full path in Documents and Settings.
Once you've that path, go to that place with your file browser (Explorer) and rename the folder
/user (to /user.old for example). Make sure that OpenOffice is closed.

Please follow the tutorial and if there is something unclear, tell us.

Hagar

Le 03/04/2013 03:42, Janis Langins a écrit :

> As a computer illiterate, I painfully tried to follow Hagar's suggestion to reset the
user profile (I have Windows XP) and got into Folder Options and then File Types where there
were a lot of OpenOffice.org 1.1  Configuration Files, each with a different extension, usually
of the form S** or X**.  No sign of anything saying Path.  Should these be deleted?  If so,
which ones?