openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Jaros <mac...@mol.com.pl>
Subject Re: Open office issues.
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 07:51:21 GMT
Dan Cowell (2013-04-03 04:04):
> Hi there, I’m not sure is I’m going about this the correct way but I have an issue
with Open Office. I recently downloaded the program to my new dell tablet, which runs on windows
8 pro, but when I try open it I get a message that reads; This application cannot be started.
[context=shared] caught unexpected exception!

> Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated.
>

> P.s It runs fine on my windows 7 laptop.

There is a free downgrade option :-). You just need to borrow a Windows
7 CD/DVD from someone and after installation call Microsoft to register
your copy.

--
MOL sp. z o.o. 	*Maciej Jaros*
e-mail: maciej@mol.com.pl <mailto:maciej@mol.com.pl>