openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Open Office Text docs crashing
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:09:21 GMT
Try to reset your user profile. See this tutorial:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12426

Hagar

Le 31/03/2013 00:52, Janis Langins a écrit :

> My Open Office docs have an irritating tendency to crash, not just once, but after they
are retrieved, to crash again and again.  Recovery works well  but after recovery the Merry-go-round
often resumes again.  Moreover, a message tells me to click "Next" during the recovery process
and I will get to an Error Report Tool to find out reasons for the error.  However, no such
tool comes up.