openoffice-users mailing list archives

From JB <yocha...@lavabit.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey now Open!
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:45:09 GMT
On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 17:53:45 +0700
"Urmas" <davian818@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The Apache OpenOffice project is planning a "brand refresh" for our
> > next major release, Apache OpenOffice 4.0. As part of this effort we
> > are looking to update our logo.
>
> And there was no better ideas that copycatting MSO 4-tile logo, metro'izing it and
> throwing in some chicken feathers? The whole gallery save 1-2 images is like that.

  The "whole gallery save 1-2" eh. You're pretty good at over-exaggeration, that or
  you didn't pay very good attention in school during the time you were supposed to
  be learning to count.

> With all those donations one could suppose a real designer will be employed to
> create a keystone image. Unless someone is planning to get it off soon and not
> invest in it targeting next decade or more.

  Well, c'mon then Mr. Artiste! Get with it and make something and contribute! We
  won't hold our breath waiting for it though.

--
"Americans [have] the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the citizens of
other countries whose governments are afraid to trust their people with arms."