openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Two questions
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:33:46 GMT
On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:49:16 -0400
Nancy Bellantine <njbellantine@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. How do I highlight a field or cell ?
>
> 2. How can I change the default font?  I tried to change it, it reflects what I changed
it to in the preferences, however still defaulting to new times Roman.

1. In Calc, double click in the cell. Or Click to one side of the entry in the Formula bar,
hold mouse button down and drag across it. In Writer Click in front of or behind it and drag,
for fields. In a Writer Table treble click in a cell will select the entire content of the
cell, or click and drag (as above).

2. Tutorial on the Forum on making a new default template:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1161

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>