openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Steven Vollmer <svoll...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Click to add date or similar
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:22:16 GMT
Add-on Python Calendar for Calc

Press Ctrl+Shift+F2 and then click on the date you want to input.

Good luck,
Steve

________________________________
 From: Wade Smart <wadesmart@gmail.com>
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:16 PM
Subject: Click to add date or similar

A friend of mine (in another state) is disabled and has difficulty
controlling the mouse.
He has a spread sheet that keeps track of all the things he has to do
in the day. Not
a to-do list per say but he has to put the date in the field each time
he does something.

In a column he wants to do something like the date picker. I dont have
any experience
with it other than playing with it today. I see how it works but I
dont see how to apply it
to every cell in a column without drawing it on every cell.

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606