openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Keith" <rayzerw...@gmail.com>
Subject Product purchase.
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 02:45:47 GMT
I'm not sure if this is the correct outlet  to use for this question.  If it
is not then hopefully someone can tell me where to direct my questions.

I purchased OOo through my android phone and tablet and have since switched
to an iPad.  Am I required to pay the $19.99 again to be able to use the
apple based app or is there a way to get it on my iPad for the price I've
already paid. (The e-mail address used for the original purchase was used on
the iPad as well.)

Thank you for your time.

Tony