openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Evans <cppljev...@suddenlink.net>
Subject calc BeanShell script save gives "error saving script" window.
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 21:46:42 GMT
The script is attached.

The OpenOffice version is(from the about button):

OpenOffice.org 3.2.0
OOO320m12 (Build:9483)

The OS is:

Linux evansl-desktop 2.6.32-41-generic #90-Ubuntu SMP Tue May 22
11:29:51 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

The steps:

  1) Open simple_script1.ods
  2) Tools>Macros>Organize Macros>BeanShell>Standard>NumberFive.bsh
  3) Enter the attached into the Edit window
  4) Press Save button at bottom of Edit window.

There then appears an Error window with:

      Error saving script:
      com.sun.star.ucb.iInteractiveAugmentedIOException: Got no data
      stream!

What should I do to Save this script.  Also, eventually, I'll want to
use this script in a formula.  I'd like guidance on how to do that.

TIA.

-regards,
Larry