openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Robyn Jamison <robynart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Open Office: printed page not like onscreen page
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:43:17 GMT
Thanks, Doug, but it prints everything else perfectly.
Any other ideas?
Robyn
On Mar 12, 2013, at 10:41 AM, johnny smith wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:54:10 -0000, Martin Groenescheij <Martin@groenescheij.com> wrote:

> On 12/03/2013 2:25 PM, Robyn Jamison wrote:
>
>> I drafted a 6 page document and when I printed it, the print on each page actually
ran off the page, by about 1/4.
>> I ended up re-formatting the pages so that the page was only filled down 2/3 of the
page, but it’s a imprecise and a pain.

the problem may be with the printer, not with openoffice. just test this by printing the document
from any other application, e.g. export it to pdf and print via your pdf reader.