openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Robyn Jamison <robynart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:55:42 GMT
That sounds awful, Vagn!
It has never done that on my computer...do you have the latest version? Have you checked for
software updates?
Also, what kind of computer do you have? Perhaps you could get help from your computer manufacturer?
A compatibility issue, I wonder?
My husband is a software programmer; I will ask if he has any other ideas.
Robyn