openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: macro compatibility between LO and AOO?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 07:02:56 GMT
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:52 AM, M. Fioretti <mfioretti@nexaima.net> wrote:
> are there any guidelines/best practices to write portable macros?

Just use the documentation about writing macros for OpenOffice.org
3.3x or earlier.
Going forward AOO and LO will start to diverge, I´m sure.

Can´t speak about what LO did with v4.0 as I don´t use LO, but it´s
safe to say that LO 3.x and AOO 3.x had pretty much the same
code/APIs, so from a macros standpoint code should run on both.

Just code for the least common denominator.
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell