openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian and Nancy Street <br5...@telus.net>
Subject Re: I'm sure it's very simple!
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:40:05 GMT
Hi Brian.... OMG... thank you... However that got turned on... I have NO idea... but I finally
got into the calc mode, and unticked the Formula box...AND hit OK... and everything seems
to be working now... A million thank you's, I truly thought I was going mad.  Have a fine
day. Here is howe it looks now (I got STUCK and didn't realize this would open a file...when
clicking the triangle... (small brain fart)... but I unclicked formula in #2 photo.)  Again...
THANK you so much. Now I can proceed with my "homework".  Cheers, Nancy
.