openoffice-users mailing list archives

From jonatha...@openoffice.org
Subject a couple of quick questions
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:45:41 GMT
I have two (unrelated) questions.  First, I wrote a bug report way back
and was wondering if there is an (approved) way to put a "bounty" on
the bug?

Second, I have noticed a compatibility issue that occurs with only one
document:  it (apparently) was created (by someone else) in Microsoft
Word, and displays in Mac "Snow Leopard" TextEdit, but does not display
correctly in OpenOffice.  Is this a reasonable topic for a bug report?
(I don't quite see it as a support request, since opening the document
in TextEdit is a successful workaround; my concern is more that OpenOf-
fice seems not to be perfectly compatible with Word yet.)