openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Jaros <mac...@mol.com.pl>
Subject Re: spell check
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:40:13 GMT
Alan Cliffe (2013-03-14 02:39):
> The spell check feature in my copy of AOO has stopped working. If I click the autospellcheck
icon, with the squiggly red line, it underlines every word of my text as a misspelling. If
I click the Spelling and Grammar icon, with the blue check mark, it just shows the first word
of a sentence in red and says the word is not in the dictionary. It doesn't matter what word
it is; it does it for very common words such as “if” or “and.” Any ideas?

Check language that is setup for your document or paragraph. Language
for current paragraph should be visible in the status bar.

Regards,
Nux.