openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Deleting pages
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:02:36 GMT
No, Print Preview does not show the automatically inserted blank pages.
At least, it doesn't on my system.  On my documents, in Print Preview,
the only hint that blank pages have been inserted is in the page
numbers.  If one chapter ends on a right page, the next chapter
automatically begins on a right page so a left page is inserted to cause
this to happen.  Right pages always have odd-numbered pages, so if one
chapter ends on, say, page 21, the next chapter will begin on page 23 so
you know that blank page 22 was inserted.  However, if you export to
pdf, the pdf file will have the blank pages.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org