openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Girvin R. Herr" <girvin.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Deleting pages
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:03:20 GMT
Your message is not clear if your blank pages are in Writer or the
printed output.  If the latter, another cause may be when jumping to
another right or left page from the same page style.  Writer inserts a
blank page to make that jump.  See also Printer Options -> Other ->
Print Automatically Inserted Blank Pages.  This happens if you are on a
left page for example and insert a manual page break with a style that
starts on a left page.  Then, a blank right page will be inserted to get
to that new left page. This usually shows your page numbers jumping by 2
but not a blank page in Writer itself.  I would expect the preview would
show the blank page, however, since it is displaying what the printed
output would be.
Hope this helps
Girvin Herr