openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: Problem with Open Office: printed page not like onscreen page
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:54:10 GMT
There is not a lot of information you supply, so all we could do is give
some guidelines.

First thing you could do is to check if you have the following settings
Go to: Tools --> Options --> --> Print and activate all
check boxes in the Warning section.
Second you should compare Printer settings and Page size.
Go to: Format --> Page and check your page size and Margins etc.
Also the Header and footer settings could have an impact.

On 12/03/2013 2:25 PM, Robyn Jamison wrote:
> I would really love if someone could help with this:
> I drafted a 6 page document and when I printed it, the print on each page actually ran
off the page, by about 1/4.
> I ended up re-formatting the pages so that the page was only filled down 2/3 of the page,
but it’s a imprecise and a pain.
> Does anyone know how to fix this problem so it prints like it looks on the original pages?
> Thanks!
>   Robyn
> Robyn Jamison, m.f.a.
> artist