openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Jaros <mac...@mol.com.pl>
Subject Re: [writer] Bullets with icons on the side of a whole paragraph
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:37:15 GMT
Martin Groenescheij (2013-03-05 22:13):
> Even if it is not officially supported, you can trick the system by
> replacing one of the existing
> bullet types with your own.
> In Windows the directory of the bullets is:     C:\Program
> Files\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\share\gallery\bullets
> To use a specific bullet types you modify the type of bullet by
> pressing *F**11 *and select the Graphic tab.

I tried that (and that didn't work) but then I noticed that you can
choose a graphic enumeration type on the options tab and then you can
choose any graphic file (also PNG) to server as your bullet. BUT you
have to set height the same or smaller then the first line height. So...
not what I'm looking for. In my case I would have to be able to set a
floating style for the image.

Regards,
Nux.