openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: [writer] Bullets with icons on the side of a whole paragraph
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:13:18 GMT
Even if it is not officially supported, you can trick the system by
replacing one of the existing
bullet types with your own.
In Windows the directory of the bullets is:     C:\Program
Files\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\share\gallery\bullets
To use a specific bullet types you modify the type of bullet by pressing
*F**11 *and select the Graphic tab.