openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Jaros <mac...@mol.com.pl>
Subject [writer] Bullets with icons on the side of a whole paragraph
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 13:02:13 GMT
Hi.

I'd like create a style for a paragraph that would automatically add an
icon on the side of a paragraph.

So far I've managed to create a paragraph style and a numbering style
and associate them. Currently I use numbering with text
("Note"/"Warning"), but I would like to use icons. Problem is when I use
icons that are larger then the first line height then the icon
effectively splits the paragraph.

Not sure if I can attach pictures here so I'll try text art ;-).

Current behavior:
#####  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
# i #
#####
elit. Fusce bibendum felis ut nisi placerat vehicula
aliquam risus dignissim. Aenean dolor risus, ultrices
ut ornare ac, lobortis sit amet enim. Proin vehicula
justo quis nisi gravida vel tristique ligula ornare.

What I would like to achieve:
#####  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
# i #elit. Fusce bibendum felis ut nisi placerat vehicula
##### aliquam risus dignissim. Aenean dolor risus, ultrices
ut ornare ac, lobortis sit amet enim. Proin vehicula
justo quis nisi gravida vel tristique ligula ornare.

So can this be done at all with graphical bullets and if not can it be
done by styling or in any automated way?

Regards,
Maciej/Nux.