openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: How to keep ability to mail to list, but avoid getting mail from list
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:50:42 GMT
Le 03/03/2013 09:36, Johnny Rosenberg a écrit :
> As I understand it, you  can post to the list unsubscribed, or maybe I
> am confusing this list with the LibreOffice list? Because now and then
> I see replies such as ”Note that the OP is not subscribed, so… blah
> blah blah”.

Yes, you can post unsubscribed (with a mail client). The message will be moderated then.
Note that with TB19, filters work again, even with a second identical header. But the filter
has to be applied first thing when using IMAP protocol, that is before redirecting the messages
to sub-folders of the main inbox.

Hagar