openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Carmen Clark <cecl...@wisc.edu>
Subject Re: merging bibliographies
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 22:30:41 GMT

Hello and thank you for your reply!

I am not creating a list.  It is a text document.  I do not want to see
pages side-by-side.  I want only to see one page at a time as I create a
3-4 page document.

I do not understand how to change the settings in order for only one
page to display as I type.  That used to be the common display.  Now
both MS Word and now Open office think I want to see my document as a
book or as pairs of pages across from each other on my screen.

I am attaching a sample.  It may be in the PC settings, but I can't open
a document in Open Office that just shows one page as I create a 3-4
page document.

Thanks!

Carmen