I do not understand why I have to write in English - But, anyway, that is the core problem - I have been using Open Office for quite a few years - Now, there came a request to update the program - done it appears to be something apache - and it comes in English - I want it in Swedish or I will change to another program - An excuse of the Swedish site to instal Swedish files via Arkiv (yours file) does not work because the suptitle "guider (yours guides)" does not exist under the Arkiv title -
Very disappointing and I ask for your immediate attention to solve this major problem

Hälsningar Inger