To whom it may concern,

I must find an answer to the problem I experience with your program  3.4.1
Every time I start up my PC an blanck screen appears ( Full size ) with the Open Office
logo, and no matter what I try to erase it it stays put , the only thing I can do is to
let it sleep by pressing the – mark . but how this all came about is “I don’t know , because
I was’nt using the program at all.
I have tried to remove the program by going through the usual procedure to remove a program
but to no avail , so please advice to what steps I must take to uninstall and reinstall the program
I have enclosed some screen prints  if that would be of any help , and please note that some parts
of the process are in Dutch, because that’s how I got the preinstalled PC when I got it ( VISTA )

Thanks for your assistance

Regards
Jan van der Vaart

View album
This album has 6 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 20-2-2013.
View album View album View album View album View album