openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: style list box
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 02:40:35 GMT
On 2012-11-28 7:59 PM VA wrote:
> On 11/28/2012 08:48 PM, tj wrote:
>> On 11/28/2012 20:10, VA wrote:
>>> I should have added that I am using AOO 3.4.1 on Win7.
>>>
>>> I have a dual boot system with a Wubi Ubuntu Install. I also have AOO
>>> 3.4.1 installed on the Ubuntu side of things. When I load a document in
>>> Writer in the Ubuntu system, the F11 Style List box defaults to "All
>>> styles." Again, I would prefer "Hierarchical."
>>>
>>> Virgil

I'm running
>> 3.3 and 3.4.0 on WV, and use almost nothing but "custom styles", which is what always
comes up.

>> HTH,
>>
>> /tj/
>>
> I wish it worked that way with mine. With mine, no matter how I have it set when I close
or
> even open a new file, it always comes up "All styles" in my Ubuntu system and "Applied

> styles" in my Win7 system. It ignores how I had it set when I closed the program.
>
> Virgil

On my system, Mac OS X version 10.6.8 and AOO 3.4.1, the list box for styles stays at the
last
setting used when I reopen writer except when it is set to "hierarchical".

If styles is set to "hierarchical" before closing writer AOO reopens using the previous setting.

Looks like time for you to make a bug report.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com