openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hel...@aol.com
Subject Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 23:08:21 GMT
Sir or Madam, I receive SPAM  as your company sends to me everyday. If I
sounded harsh, it was to be  recognized as harsh. Now that I have your
attention, I hope to never to receive  another SPAM mail from your group. Michael
Joel Held PS I did try to delete my  email sites from your list. I followed
all directions, but received this note  from you.

In a message dated 10/31/2012 8:08:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,