openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Inger Rehn" <inger.r...@telia.com>
Subject Open Office in Swedish
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:41:15 GMT
I do not understand why I have to write in English - But, anyway, that is the core problem
- I have been using Open Office for quite a few years - Now, there came a request to update
the program - done it appears to be something apache - and it comes in English - I want it
in Swedish or I will change to another program - An excuse of the Swedish site to instal Swedish
files via Arkiv (yours file) does not work because the suptitle "guider (yours guides)" does
not exist under the Arkiv title -
Very disappointing and I ask for your immediate attention to solve this major problem

Hälsningar Inger