openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Ask OpenOffice -- The Apache OpenOffice project invites your questions
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:56:38 GMT
Do you have a question about Apache OpenOffice?  Something you always
wondered about the product?  Or a question about the OpenOffice open
source project?

Ask OpenOffice -- The Apache OpenOffice project invites your
questions.   Technical questions, questions about the open source
project, questions about where we see things going in 5 years, all are
good candidates.  You submit your questions and help rate questions
submitted by others.  We'll then collect the top 10 questions and
respond to them in a future project blog post

We're using Google Moderator to collection questions.   To submit your
question, and to view and rate questions already submitted,  go to
this page and click on "Submit a question":

Note: support questions should still go to our community support
forums ( for faster response.  Ask
OpenOffice is intended for questions of broader interest to users and
the community.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message