openoffice-users mailing list archives

From M Henri Day <>
Subject Re: Open Office in Swedish
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:26:27 GMT
2012/11/27 Inger Rehn <>

> **
> I do not understand why I have to write in English - But, anyway, that is
> the core problem - I have been using Open Office for quite a few years -
> Now, there came a request to update the program - done it appears to be
> something apache - and it comes in English - I want it in Swedish or I will
> change to another program - An excuse of the Swedish site to instal Swedish
> files via Arkiv (yours file) does not work because the suptitle "guider
> (yours guides)" does not exist under the Arkiv title -
> Very disappointing and I ask for your immediate attention to solve this
> major problem
> Hälsningar Inger

Inger, I suggest you investigate LibreOffice ( If, as I presume, you are writing
from Sweden, you should be directed to a web page which automatically
presents you with the opportunity to download the so-called «Main
Installer» plus the supplementary programme(s) for the Swedish language ;
if not, you can click the « Change System, Version or
button and choose firstly your operating system and then the Swedish
language. Unlike in the case of AOo, where the latest stable version, 3.4.1
still remains unavailable in Swedish, LibreOffice 3.6.3, the latest stable
version of LO, is available in *ärans och hjältarnas språk*....