openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page Number Question on Writer
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:29:31 GMT
Doug, your suggestion worked - Thank you very much!

<forehead slap> "Why didn't *I* think of that?"

Dale, James, Regina and Rory, thank you also for your information. I'm
going to put it to good use.

(Regina, I'm sorry I don't read or speak German - despite what my
family name implies!)

I'm very glad to belong to this group!

Cheers,

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

Your mood can affect how you read this e-mail. Please read it with a smile.
(http://tonecheck.com)