openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Page Number Question on Writer
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:29:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm finalizing my eBook manuscript on Writer. The only thing left to
do is set up Roman numeral page numbers for the first three pages
(title page, about the author and table of contents) - or possibly
only give the about the author and table of contents pages Roman
numerals - and then Arabic numerals for the rest. Also, the Arabic
numerals must start with 1.

As a second-best solution, I'm willing to have the first three pages
have no page numbers at all, as long as the rest have Arabic page
numbers starting with 1.

I've struggled with it and read over the relevant Help file more times
than I care to count. Any help you can offer would be much
appreciated. Thank you very kindly!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

Your mood can affect how you read this e-mail. Please read it with a smile.
(http://tonecheck.com)