openoffice-users mailing list archives

From VA <cuyfa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Fwd: style list box
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:10:43 GMT
I should have added that I am using AOO 3.4.1 on Win7.

I have a dual boot system with a Wubi Ubuntu Install. I also have AOO
3.4.1 installed on the Ubuntu side of things. When I load a document in
Writer in the Ubuntu system, the F11 Style List box defaults to "All
styles." Again, I would prefer "Hierarchical."

Virgil