openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Desirable new feature
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 07:41:18 GMT
Dear Mo,

do you want to unsubscribe from this mailing list? If yes, then send an
email (subject and text don't matter) to
users-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org and follow the instruction of
the automatic reply. NOTE(!): You need to send that email with exactly
the same email address that is subscribed on the list.

Best regards,
Peter