openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Spell Check not working in 3.4.1
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:38:25 GMT
Some hints with screenshots here also: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Basically, your question is rather vague. Please give us more details next time...

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Regards,
Hagar