openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Josef Latt <>
Subject Re: Java Runtime Environment
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 15:19:41 GMT
Hope this help:

Am 04.11.2012 12:32, schrieb Peter O'Neill:
> I am a very long time user of Open Office and have never experienced any problems in
the past.I recently installed version 3.4.1.
> I am non technical . I have looked at the “ bug issues” and notice that a Michael
Williams has reported exactly my problem yesterday. I am at a loss as to what I can do to
correct the problem. I don’t even know what Java Runtime Environment is.
> Is there a patch or fix that I can download and install? Can I go back to the previous
version which worked perfectly well on both my PCs?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message