openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 21:25:50 GMT
If you receive only one mail for this very message, then you're unsubscribed. But it seems
so, according to the header of your mail.
You can also check the web interfaces of the mailing list (see the web page for mailing lists,
there are links). You'll see the new mail that you have not received.

Hagar

Le 02/11/2012 21:57, Dale Erwin a écrit :

> I had to satisfy my own curiosity, so I just tried it and it worked perfectly.  Now,
I will wait a while before re-subscribing just to see if I continue to receive mails from
the list even though I received the GOODBYE mail from the list.  I really don't think I will.

> Dale Erwin
> Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
> Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
> http://leather.casaerwin.org
>
> On 11/2/2012 8:08 AM, Caesar wrote:
>> On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:38:07 -0500, "Linda E." <lindy0116@me.com>
>> wrote Re Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME:
>>
>>> There is a mechanism for removal but it's broken. I've emailed several requests
and only get an automated response back that the email I'm requesting to remove is not on
the list - which it is of course because the very next day the cycle of messages starts all
over.