openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 20:57:38 GMT
I had to satisfy my own curiosity, so I just tried it and it worked
perfectly.  Now, I will wait a while before re-subscribing just to see
if I continue to receive mails from the list even though I received the
GOODBYE mail from the list.  I really don't think I will.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org

On 11/2/2012 8:08 AM, Caesar wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:38:07 -0500, "Linda E." <lindy0116@me.com>
> wrote Re Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME:
>
>> There is a mechanism for removal but it's broken. I've emailed several requests and
only get an automated response back that the email I'm requesting to remove is not on the
list - which it is of course because the very next day the cycle of messages starts all over.