openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 07:28:25 GMT
Linda, could you please try the instructions here: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=32168
Then send a message to this list to confirm if it has worked (if unsubscribed, your message
will be moderated and we should receive it).

NB: I've unsubscribed from 2 AOO ML few weeks ago and it worked fine. The point is to use
the very address used for subscription (perhaps there is a forwarding somewhere).

Hagar

Le 02/11/2012 01:38, Linda E. a écrit :

> There is a mechanism for removal but it's broken. I've emailed several requests and only
get an automated response back that the email I'm requesting to remove is not on the list
- which it is of course because the very next day the cycle of messages starts all over.