openoffice-users mailing list archives

From <insomniac...@localnet.com>
Subject Re: Open Office in Swedish
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:42:22 GMT
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:41:15 +0100
"Inger Rehn" <inger.rehn@telia.com> wrote:

> I do not understand why I have to write in English - But, anyway, that is the core
> problem - I have been using Open Office for quite a few years - Now, there came a
> request to update the program - done it appears to be something apache - and it
> comes in English - I want it in Swedish or I will change to another program - An
> excuse of the Swedish site to instal Swedish files via Arkiv (yours file) does not
> work because the suptitle "guider (yours guides)" does not exist under the Arkiv
> title - Very disappointing and I ask for your immediate attention to solve this
> major problem
>

> Hälsningar Inger

  Why don't *YOU* do a translation for it? If AOo doesn't have Swedish yet, here's
  your chance to quit ragging people who have no control over language translations
  and do it yourself and help others in your position. I mean, what do you expect
  the AOo people to do - go out and kidnap a Swede and force him/her to do the
  translating?

--
FTG FTI FTP

Registered Linux user #214117 at http://linuxcounter.net