openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Senior" <j.vaa...@upcmail.nl>
Subject Problem with "OpenOffice 3.4.1. ""
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:28:49 GMT
To whom it may concern,

I must find an answer to the problem I experience with your program  3.4.1
Every time I start up my PC an blanck screen appears ( Full size ) with the Open Office
logo, and no matter what I try to erase it it stays put , the only thing I can do is to
let it sleep by pressing the – mark . but how this all came about is “I don’t know ,
because
I was’nt using the program at all.
I have tried to remove the program by going through the usual procedure to remove a program

but to no avail , so please advice to what steps I must take to uninstall and reinstall the
program
I have enclosed some screen prints  if that would be of any help , and please note that some
parts
of the process are in Dutch, because that’s how I got the preinstalled PC when I got it
( VISTA )

Thanks for your assistance

Regards
Jan van der Vaart