openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: PLEASE REMOVE ME
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:34:36 GMT
Linda,

The next time you receive one of these unwanted e-mails, please FORWARD it back to the list.

Make sure that the e-mail it is addressed to shows in the heading.  (You can delete the text
- it is the heading that needs to be seen.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Gusaas [mailto:larry.gusaas@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 10:40
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Linda E.
Subject: Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME

The address you sent this from is not subscribed to the list according to the header:

To unsubscribe you have to send the request from the address you are subscribed with and then

reply to the confirmation message you receive.

On 2012-11-01 6:38 PM Linda E. wrote concerning "Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME":
> There is a mechanism for removal but it's broken. I've emailed several requests and only
get an automated response back that the email I'm requesting to remove is not on the list
- which it is of course because the very next day the cycle of messages starts all over.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com