openoffice-users-de mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE 4.0.1][Product Update Notification Service] updated XML feeds for the former versions to be notified about version 4.0.1
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:59:47 GMT
Hi,

Status update and open questions!!!

Got feedback for
- Dutch
- German
- Italian
- Spanish
- Slovak

German, Italian and Spanish landing pages will be fine as I am being told.

Dutch landing page links to the default download page, but it talks
about version 4.0.0.
Will this be changed for AOO 4.0.1 release?

Slovak landing page rework landing page is in progress.
Will it be finished right after the AOO 4.0.1 release?

Missing feedback for
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
- French
- Japanese

Chinese (simplified) landing page looks ok, but links to download page
which does not show a download link at least in my environment (Win 7
64bit, English, Firefox)
Are there changes needed for AOO 4.0.1 release?

Chinese (traditional) landing page looks ok, but links to
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other-341.html for the download as
far as I can see.
Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?

I have given the wrong link for the French landing page - it is
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger
French landing page links to AOO 4.0.0 packages.
Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?
My posts still did not reach users-fr@o.a.o - I do not see them in the
mailing archive.

Japanese landing page links to sub page with links to AOO 4.0.0 packages.
Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?

Please provide feedback - Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.