openoffice-users-de mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE 4.0.1][Product Update Notification Service] updated XML feeds for the former versions to be notified about version 4.0.1
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:27:12 GMT
Hi

> Hi,
>
> forgive me for writing in English, but this post goes to several native
> language mailing lists and to dev@o.a.o and l10n@o.a.o.
>
> I am currently preparing the update of the XML feeds for our product
> update notification service for former OpenOffice versions (3.2.0,
> 3.2.1, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0) in order to enable the notification
> about new version 4.0.1
>
> For most of the languages the user is directed by the update
> notification to our main download side [1].
> For the following languages the user is directed to the corresponding
> native languages page:
> - Chinese (simplified)
> - Chinese (traditional)
> - Dutch
> - French
> - German
> - Italian
> - Japanese
> - Slovak
> - Spanish
>
> IMPORTANT:
> Please drop me a short note, when the corresponding native langauge
> pages has been updated after version 4.0.1 has been released
> OR
> drop me a short note, when no update to the native language page is needed.

So far, I got feedback for
- German
- Spanish

Looking at the mail archives of general-ja@o.a.o, progetto-it@o.a.o and
users-fr@o.a.o reveals that my post did not reach the corresponding
mailing list.
Request to the corresponding mailing list moderators/admins: Could you
please check, why my post did not reach the mailing list.

I will now check the landing pages for the following languages. If from
my point of view the page needs to be updated for AOO 4.0.1 release and
if I got no feedback, I will change the download landing page for these
languages to the default download page to avoid user confusion.
- Chinese (simplified)
	http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn
- Chinese (traditional)
	http://www.openoffice.org/zh-tw