openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Shu Lo <shuis...@gmail.com>
Subject New Subscription
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 18:41:51 GMT
To Whom It May Concern,

I've just joined the recruitment list and I would like to do some open
source work for open office.
I am a 3rd year student with an intermediate knowledge of C++. I have coded
in C++ for a +1 year and have some C++ industry experience as a software
developer at ARM. I am not bound to any kind of academic commitment and
would just be interested in contributing to an open source project and any
opportunity to learn as much as possible.
As I am just trying to learn for my own benefit, I am willing to help with
anything I can. However, since I've never done anything in technical
writing, I would be extremely grateful if you could offer any experience in
documentation. I am hoping to start working at around two hours a week.
You can find me at https://github.com/Shuistlo/

Best regards
Shu