openoffice-recruitment mailing list archives

From Farrukh Waheed <farru...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: I am a student of BS-Software Engineering
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 04:58:15 GMT
Hi
I'm a student of Bs-Software Engineering in Pakistan. I've finished 2
semesters and covered  Introduction to Computing, Introduction to
Programming, OOP, and Data Structures. Algorithms may come in this coming
semester.

I have developed a good understanding of C++ now.

In addition, I'm already working in the field of DevOps (Configuration
Management). However, currently working with Windows based technologies.
I'm good with Winodws Installer technology with WIX and Install shield and
have well understanding of deployments methods.

I also wrote Wix Burn based custom bootstrapper application for my company
in .Net (C#) while applying WPF's MVVM pattern by studying it myself.

Presently working with Team Foundation Server, while managing builds and
developing scripts to automate and enhance certain tasks like injecting
versions in code before compile, signing at the end and then build the
installers, merge modules etc.

I'm very much interested to work on other Build technologies, like Puppet,
Chef etc,.

Please let me know if I can start now to be part of Open Office
applications.

Thanks
Farrukh Waheed